3.01.2012

new favorite label: maje



I was just in New York a couple of weeks ago spending a lovely few days with friends in the city and family on Long Island.  I was lucky enough to have some quality shopping time (in Midtown, Soho, etc.) and discovered a new favorite label while I was there. 


Maje is a Parisian label from designer Judith Milgrom.  The line is simple and feminine with a touch of glam.  They had a small corner on the contemporary floor at the Bloomie's in Soho and on my hunt for prints and patterns, I stopped to check out their sale rack.  


While I did not score a print or pattern, I did find the perfect work dress (similar one here): silk, v-neck, structured shoulders (a la some shoulder pads!) and a bias-cut seam just below the hip, all in a beautiful shade of navy.  I paired it with some black lace tights, my black Jean-Michel Cazabat booties (I do love the navy+black combo) and a small arm party.  


Next time I have got to make it to their boutique in Soho (didn't know until it was too late!).  In the meantime, I've got my eye on these lovelies...







{images via}

No comments:

Post a Comment