9.10.2010

welcome!

{photo by sara dearaujo}

My name is Hana Wakayama (Wak, for short) and this blog is a tribute to where I happily spend my time.

I’m the girl people come to when they need styling magic. There’s nothing I’d rather do than get people in an outfit that makes them feel gorgeous. I help them shop, purge, accessorize, find those lasting staples, rock a suit for a wedding or hunt for the perfect party dress.

I've been addicted to fashion all my life. As a child, my mother used to dress me in the most amazing little outfits (Esprit jumpers with accent-colored socks and laced Keds--so cute in the 80s). I owe my love of style to her.

Here, I'll show you the work I do, the things I love and answer any questions you have.

Cheers!


Special thanks to Francesca Merlini and Derek Shimizu for getting me off the ground with their amazing writing and design work!

No comments:

Post a Comment