1.16.2011

sale section: driftwood consignment


I'm always looking for a good deal.  And in Seattle, there are tons of fabulous places to find great clothes at affordable prices.  I consider thrift shopping an art (my good friend J is a pro!) and often don't have the patience for a trip to Goodwill, so when I'm in the mood to boutique-shop for beautiful, designer brand clothing and accessories at reasonable prices, I make a trip to my favorite consignment shop, Driftwood.

There are two Driftwood locations, one in Madrona, and the other downtown on Stewart Street.  I've only been to the Madrona location, but have become a frequent customer and consigner!  Some of my top finds?


See By Chloé Daytripper Bag ($260 vs. $795 full price)
{image via}


J.Crew Wool Blazer ($22)
{image via}

 


Alice + Olivia Pinstripe Pants ($11.50!)
{image via}


If you hurry, they're having a sale where all apparel and select shoes and bags are 50% off (which is how I got those Alice + Olivia pants for such a great price).  Enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. My favorite flats for bumming around are from Driftwood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most favorite Marc Jacobs dress is from Driftwood!!! I saw it in the window when I was on a jog and stopped right in my tracks. Great post Waky!

    ReplyDelete