10.24.2012

new favorite label: wai ming

I failed to report back on what was, quite possibly, one of the best trunk shows I've ever attended back in March (yes, March)!  I am terrible, I know...


Emily Brady Koplar of Wai Ming is the sister-in-law of a friend of mine from work.  I was invited to her show which featured beautiful pieces from her Summer and Fall collections and left with a pair of gorgeous white pants (which I wore many times this summer) made from a lovely, textured Italian fabric.  I also pre-ordered an amazing skirt from her Fall collection (below) and am loving the leather waistband and the hint of metallic in the tweed.

Abigail Tweed Skirt

Her line is incredibly sophisticated and fresh, with just the right balance between timeless and trendy.  Here are some other Fall looks I adore!


 Lauren Long Sleeve Dress with Leather Trim

  Betsy Printed Chiffon Dress

 Katie Knit Dress

Check out her website to see if there is a store near you.  If you're in the Seattle area, The Finerie may have a few Fall styles left.  Stay tuned for her Spring 13 collection! 

3 comments:

  1. I love it and I love the photo of you! Who took such a great photo and art directed the hand on the hip? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! You need to post more pics of yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! you look awesome in that skirt. I love tweed this time of year.

    ReplyDelete