10.18.2012

wardrobe staples



As I've mentioned before, I am a huge fan of Shopbop's lookbooks.  I hadn't come across any recently that were share-worthy, until today!  LA stylist Jessica de Ruiter shares her top 10 wardrobe staples and I am officially in love (and slightly obsessed) with every single ensemble...

This leather dress is amazing.



If I could only wear one outfit to work every single day for a year, this would be it.  I am coveting (co-vet-ing) those shoes...



I've got a hunter green sweater similar to this one, so it serves as inspiration to pull it out of my closet this weekend and pair with some comfy boyfriend jeans.



The P.O.C.s (pops of color) here are fab!  I am digging her messy bun.



I will also be channeling her four simple rules of style:
1.) Less is always more.
2.) Dress beyond the urgency of fashion.
3.) Incorporate a little imperfection or an element of undone.
4.) Include a subtle masculine/feminine component.


Stay tuned next week... I will be sharing a very special new favorite label!

{all images via}

No comments:

Post a Comment