12.28.2012

a holiday collaboration follow-up


Back in July, I blogged about the Target + Neiman Marcus holiday collection.  Today, I am blogging to brag.  

Our adorable niece Amelia asked for a "super fancy dress" on her Christmas list.  In my state of panic and frenzied last-minute shopping on Christmas Eve, I decided to see if Target had any affordable fancy dresses that had maybe gone on sale.  When I came across their Target + Neiman Marcus section with everything marked down 50% and this Marchesa dress, I knew I had struck gold.  


Check out what's left of the collection here (ships for free)---I contemplated this Marc Jacobs pouch (I'm a huge pouch fan) and this DVF jewelry box but decided I should be shopping for other people, for once! 

Hope you had a lovely holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment