8.02.2011

pining for zara

I'm so sorry I've been MIA!  The last couple of months have been devoted to wedding planning and wedding execution.  Now that the big day has come and gone, I am back to being in full Wak In Closet mode and excited to share fashion news, more tips n' tricks and other style-related inspiration with you.


We'll start off with something hot off the press—Zara announced today that they'll be launching their US e-commerce site on September 7th!  In the last several years, Seattle has been fortunate to become home to retailers like the beloved H&M, Madewell, Neiman Marcus and Aritzia (from our friends up north).  The one brand we don't have yet is Zara.


Zara is always on my list of stores to visit any time I'm in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Vancouver... basically anywhere but here!  And I was lucky enough to pick up a few things when I was traveling this spring.  But I'm dying for them to land some real estate in town or get their e-commerce site up and running sooner than September so I can get my hands on some of these items...

top with stars $59.90
 
v-neck blouse $59.90
two-tone sweater $29.90
 
palazzo trousers $79.90
ankle-cropped trousers $49.90
quilted anorak $129.00
woven ballerina $79.90
wedge $59.99
plaited shopper $149.00
{images via}


The countdown is on... 36 days left!

1 comment: